Frida Kahlo and Sugar Skulls Fabric. La Catrina Mexico Fabric.
Frida Kahlo is one of the most inspiring artists ever. On this fabric there are a mixture of Frida´s cartoons surrounded by sugar skulls, Mexican Hearts, etc.
What can I do with it? Perfect to make hairbands, baby clothes, kids sheets, cushions, bags and other accessories. Also for patchwork passionates. Imagine this fabric on your creations (ahhhh!!)
* 100% printed cotton fabric.
* Smoke free/pet free shop; unwashed/new.
* Fabric width: 140 cms or 1,40 meters
* Price is for 1 meter length (1 meter length x 140 cm width) or 0,5 meter length (0,5 meter length x 140 cm width).
* IMPORTANT: The print runs parallel to the selvage of the fabric. The fabric is cut perpendicular to the selvage but, on this occasion, the fabric print is parallel to the selvage.
* Frida cartoons measure approx. 5 cm length x 2 cm width (1.96" x 0.78")
* New fabric cut on an atelier without pets and free of fumes.
**CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Cold wash, do not bleach. Do not tumble-dry. It can be ironed on a medium temperature. Use a table cloth on top first to test the temperature.